Sunday, July 25, 2010

PHONEBOOKS




ok.

so this is like, REALLY FUCKING AMAZING.

there is this band, from DENVER, called PHONBOOKS.

they sound like a digital landscape of stunted growth and artificial memories.. .. pure bliss. simulacrum.

they are brand new. but somehow managed to drop this ENTIRE ALBUM called "SANTA CRUIZIN"

and as i stated earlier....  it is REALLy FUCKING AMAZING.


whats also cool (and crazy! music 2010 is so free) they are letting you download the whole thing.

deserving of CAPITAL LETTERING.

get it now. and tell your friends. its that good.

PHONEBOOKS "SANTA CRUIZIN"


BOOM.

1 comment:

  1. Travis,

    I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your blog, taste in music, and all you have done with Pictureplane (Dark Rift, remixes, etc.). I was actually "that guy" that was fortunate enough to win the Kate Moross merch via the rune-game-thang.

    Anyways, just wanted you to know that your blog is wicked, and to give you a link to my own:

    http://www.notnkansas.com

    It's just a side-hobby of mine that I do along with my radio show...I hope you find some good music there as well...

    peace

    ReplyDelete

CULTURE

COOL PEOPLE